The Committee supports the Director of Resource Development and the CEO in the successful operation of a program to raise private-source revenues (corporations, individual sponsors and donors) for Habitat for Humanity PEI. The work of the Committee will be fully aligned with the goals of the organization as identified in its strategic plan.
• Support the staff and volunteers to identify, research, solicitate, foster and steward prospects and donors to build a pipeline of on-going support;
• Assist with the development and cultivation of mutually supportive fundraising partnerships with local community groups and organizations;
• Monitor and evaluate progress in meeting fundraising targets and return on investment;
• Champion the concept of Habitat for Humanity PEI ambassadorship
• Promote and support fundraising activities by attending, volunteering, and coordinating as needed;
• Uphold the principles set forth in the Donor Bill of Rights;
Quarterly as agreed and as necessary.